Harry Potter's Hideout
- Air conditioning
- Balcony, Deck or Patio
- Cable TV
- Central heat
- Fitted Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Free phone calls ( may be limited: see descnption )
- FREE Wi Fi
- Games system
- High chair
- King bed(s)
- Laundry area - inside
- Private pool / spa
- Queen bed(s)
- Safety fence for pool
- Stove / Oven
- Twin beds(s)
- Walk-in closet
Special for 2018 bookings: $10 reduction per night
Here’s holiday luxury you’ll feel right at home with. Windsor Hills is a superb 24 hour secure gated resort community located 2.5 miles from Walt Disney world.
Our 5 bedroomed, 5 bathroomed executive villa comes with it's own glorious heated Swimming Pool, Spa, and Jacuzzi, extended pool deck with luxury south facing pool and patio furniture, to laze away those hot sunny days, with the sun on the pool deck from sunrise to sunset you wont want to venture far.
It’s so close to Championship golf courses ( next door to Mystic Dunes, and within only five minutes to Reunion and Championsgate.
Windsor Hills offers all of the amenities you would expect in a five-star resort complex, including a double olympic size swimming pool with a waterpark quality slide, spa, fountains, toddler area and a palm tree lined sun deck with luxurious lounge chairs. Not forgetting state of the art fitness centre, games room with billiards
and table tennnis , video arcade, grocery and sundries shop, and movie theatre.
What’s on your wish-list for a luxury holiday in a perfect Florida villa?
(If it helps, we’ve prepared our own list of must-haves. You can tick the boxes as you go)
A stunning, 5*, ultra-modern, 5 bedroom (including two King and one Queen sized suites), 5 bathroomed home only five minutes from disney complete with a large, covered and heated pool, Spa and Jacuzzi - and all set in a perfect Florida location.
2336 square ft. of air-conditioned living space (ensuring you can lose the kids when you want to).
Flat screen tvs in all rooms (including a 52” flat screen in the lounge).
The gorgeous Florida sun shining on your pool from sunrise to sunset.
Themed children’s bedrooms, Harry Potter's Hogwarts and Tinkerbell, both with their own bathrooms.
A state of the art kitchen that includes an American fridge freezer (with ice maker), microwave, dishwasher, cooker and all the utensils and crockery you could ever need in stainless steel.
Separate breakfast and dining areas.
A range of superb silk-covered furnishings, striking curtains and pillows you can fall into.
Free local phone calls,and wireless internet access, Play Station 3, and wifi in the purpose made games room.
1500 sq ft of decking with contemporary patio furniture.
Safe, secure gated community complete with 24/7 guarded gates.
A large games room complete with pool table, airhockey and ps3.
Smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
And for the young at heart, A Playstation 4 with lots of games
We provide the following, so everything is in place for your vacation: A kitchen roll, dish detergent, clothes detergent,4 additional garbage bags, 4 dishwasher tablets,a dishcloth and a dish/scrub sponge.
Just as we thought. It’s Harry Potter's Hideout that really makes you tick.
(To be honest our challenge has never been attracting guests to Harry Potter's Hideout. The difficulty is persuading them to leave. But, as we politely remind them: ‘There’s always next year’)
We now have a safe for your valuables, plus a PS4 with lots of games and our 52" TV has hundreds of chanells including Premium and Sports!!!
This is one of the very best 5br homes at Windsor Hills and we also use the very best local Management Company at the resort!
Prices and amenities subject to change without notice
Please use the inquiry form for up to the minute availabilty and a quote
Special for early bookings: $10 per night reduction
Very important ,especially for our less able guests:
Our two King Master bedrooms and our Queen suite are all located at ground floor level.
A few of our many testimonials:
From a very happy customer:
The house was wonderful and we had a fantastic vacation! The kids loved everything about it - and we hope to stay there again in the future
- Hi Stan, I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that we really enjoyed staying in the home this past week, thank you! I also wanted to let you know that my youngest niece accidentally broke a vase that was in the entry way area when she bumped into the table, Im sorry. We left the arrangement that was in the vase on the table where the vase was located. Angelique Reeves November 2016 Hi. Our vacation was great and the house was wonderful. We rent a house every year when we visit Disney and of all the houses we have rented, I think your house suits us best! We will definitely look to rent it again next year.
- Briggitte Miller October 2016::
- I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that we really enjoyed staying in the home this past week, thank you! I also wanted to let you know that my youngest niece accidentally broke a vase that was in the entry way area when she bumped into the table, I'm sorry. We left the arrangement that was in the vase on the table where the vase was located.
- Angelique Reeves November 2016